Muzzle bores!

  • amznhdrdr <amznhdrdr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
      I have a friend who has an old muzzleloader with a bore of .893 dia.
      We are trying to find a bullet mold for it at around .875 dia. can
      anyone help us with information on where we could obtain a mold.
      There is a fishing lure mold which is .875 dia. a company has which
      is round, for $29 would that work?
    • bushwhacker_76110 <bushwhacker_76110@yah
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
        --- In Muzzleloaders@yahoogroups.com, "amznhdrdr <amznhdrdr@y...>"
        <amznhdrdr@y...> wrote:
        > I have a friend who has an old muzzleloader with a bore of .893
        dia.
        > We are trying to find a bullet mold for it at around .875 dia. can
        > anyone help us with information on where we could obtain a mold.
        > There is a fishing lure mold which is .875 dia. a company has which
        > is round, for $29 would that work?

        check this company out for the molds...http://www.jt-bullet-
        moulds.co.uk/
      • George <g_r_p50@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
          Try here:
          http://www.jt-bullet-moulds.co.uk/
          Even though it's made in the UK, you pay in US funds to a US address.

          And he'll make it any size you want. Turnaround is fast too. He's a
          god guy.

          G_R_P