CVA Kentucky

  • wlp32
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      I am shooting a kit gun CVA Kentucky rifle and it is just fine when
      it shoots... the hammer does not seem to hit hard enough to fire the
      primer sometimes. Any suggestions?
    • wbx72
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        You might consider a new spring, oiling the mechanism and making sure
        the hammer hits square on the nipple. New primers couldnt hurt.