I bought a new inline today

  • Dane Evans
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      I bought a new inline today. I was hoping for some opinions. It's a
      New Frontier Bear Tooth Magnum, in 50 cal. The price was right and I
      was really looking for a break action for ease of cleaning. I'll let
      you guys know how it shoots as soon as I get it cleaned and ready to
      shoot.

      I was also wondering what you guys think about scopes on these guns? I
      did good last fall with my CVA and open sights,but I do like a scope
      on my regular deer rifle.
    • Dane Evans
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005
        --- In Muzzleloaders@yahoogroups.com, "Dane Evans" <quills1985@y...>
        wrote:
        > I bought a new inline today. I was hoping for some opinions. It's a
        > New Frontier Bear Tooth Magnum, in 50 cal. The price was right and I
        > was really looking for a break action for ease of cleaning. I'll let
        > you guys know how it shoots as soon as I get it cleaned and ready to
        > shoot.
        >

        > I was also wondering what you guys think about scopes on these guns?
        > did good last fall with my CVA and open sights,but I do like a scope
        > on my regular deer rifle.

        Any help with this guys? The gun shoots great. I'm getting 4 inch
        groups with open sights.