Re: [Muzzleloaders] Fwd: My New Muzzleloader Is Now Famous!

  • Gary Freeman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13 8:17 PM
      Be aware there is audio associated with this URL so be ready for it!

      Gary Freeman <calman1949a@...> wrote:

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile

      Muzzleloaders Group:

      From: "Gary" <darwin@...>
      To: "Calman1949a" <calman1949a@...>
      Subject: My New Muzzleloader Is Now Famous!
      Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:37:30 -0700

      Take a look at this and see!

      Gary

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • kees99919
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14 4:49 PM
        So is that the Cabela's rifle I see there?

        -Kees-
      • Gary Freeman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14 7:31 PM
          No!  This one was hand made by Don from The Possible Shop in New Mexico.

          It has a Long Hammock barrel and L&R lock and trigger.

          It is a great rifle!

          Gary