Monday, Jan 18- Care about a bright future for muslims? 3 reasons why YOU should come to Capitol Hill, Olympia, WA.

  • M Ayub
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2010
      Dear Friends and Elders,
      Peace be unto you all ! CAIR-WA is a legal defense movement/ group, part of a national network.
      By partnering with all the masjids in WA state, community youth organizations and muslim IMAMS and civic leaders, a big project is coming to fruition on Monday, Jan 18, 2010-  Do YOU Care about a bright future for muslims?
      We would love for you to come with all your children to meet your Senator and Congressperson. CAIR volunteers have already booked appointments for everyone of them from 11:00 am to 1300 hours.

      3 reasons why YOU should come to Olympia, WA. :

      1- " O ! You who believe, Be ye helpers unto Allah's deen." --- Sura Saff (The Lines), verse 13.

      2- Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: " He who does not care for our affairs is not one amongst us. The muslims are like one body, if any part of the body gets hurt, the whole body feels the pain."

      3- Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If anyone of you sees a bad deed going on, you should change it with your hands. If not possible, then with your tongue. If not possible, then, hate it with your hearts and that, is the weakest of faith (iman)."

      The President of the Islamic Center of Olympia, Br. Usman Yoosuf (Graduate Al-Azhar University) shall be there to welcome you all with open arms, with all the CAIR board members and executive committee.

      For times, locations, directions, parking and other info, click here - http://www.cairseattle.org/muslimcapitolday#

      If you are lost on that morning, call me on my cell - 360-489-2830.
      Muslims of OLYMPIA welcome you to a hearty breakfast

      With regards,
      M. Ayub
      Treasurer, CAIR-WA.
      http://www.cairseattle.org/