Bridges Television CEO to appear on Muslim Chronicle TV tomorrow (Saturday)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2003
      voting

      Friends,

      Bridges TV is is the brainchild of a New York based Muslim entrepreneur, Muzammil Hassan, who hopes to launch this North America-wide TV network to provide News Entertainment and Religious programming to the 8 Million Muslims of US and Canada.

      Muzammil Hassan will be my guest on The Muslim Chronicle TV show tomorrow (Saturday, August 2, 2003) at 10 PM on CTS-TV, Channel Nine in the Toronto area. The Muslim Chronicle can also be seen across Canada via satellite on Bell ExpressVu on channel 439, and on StarChoice system on channel 355.

      Don't forget to tune in to The Muslim Chronicle at 10PM tomorrow. My apologies if you live outside the city frequented by the Rolling Stones :-) Perhaps it is time to move here.

      BTW, help support the Bridges TV campaign. Ask your friends to become a member at www.bridges.tv  Who knows you may one day see the Muslim Chronicle on that network.