My debut on Toronto stage

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 4:24 AM
      Hello all,

      Just thought I'd share with all of you my debut on stage as an actor last
      night as part of the 25th anniversary of the Rhubarb Festival.

      Scary event; I almost froze and blanked out, forgetting my opening line!

      I play Suresh, an Anglo-Indian professor who loses his son in the 9/11
      tragedy. The Prof makes a startling discovery about his dead son on the
      occasion of the first anniversary. The play, "An August Chill," runs every
      night at 9:30 PM till Sunday, February 16, at the Buddies for Bad Times
      Theatre in downtown Toronto (Yonge and Alexander, just north of College
      Street).

      If you don't live in Toronto, then it is one more reason to come to this
      amazing place known as the best place on earth. If you do come to see me on
      stage, please don't heckle; I'll break your leg if you do.