I just signed “Mayor Rob Ford: Remove Jihadi Battle Cry Mural from Toronto”

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2013
      Change.org Responsive Template Baseline
      Shared with you

      Hi —

      I just signed this petition and wanted to ask for your support. The more people who join the campaign, the more likely it is to win. Will you help by adding your name?

      Mayor Rob Ford: Remove Jihadi Battle Cry Mural from Toronto

      By Salim Ahmad

      The City of Toronto has commissioned a StreetArt program to bring art to cover up graffiti from buildings on the city's major streets.

      Taking advantage of this program, a Mosque has managed to obtain city funding to paint a jihadi battle cry as a mural on its wall. This jihadi battle cry has been taken from the Quran and used by Islamic Terrorists like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda as well as the Pakistan Military in its war propaganda against India.

      The inscription on the mural tells Muslims to have faith in Allah who will give them 'imminent victory' in their endevour against the enemy (non-Muslims).

      As Muslims we would not like to see our holy book, The Quran to be used to sow division amongst the citizens of this great city of Toronto.

      We urge Mayor Rob Ford and City Councillor Paula Fletcher to immediately act and cover up this provocative mural in 'Little India' that is home to many Hindu and Sikh Canadians who are being primarily targetted by this signage.

      Salim Ahmad
      Secretary General
      Muslim Canadian Congress

      You're receiving this message because Tarek Fatah sent you an email through Change.org's petition sharing tool. Change.org has not stored your email address. If you believe you have received this message in error, respond directly to Tarek Fatah at tarek.fatah@....