Stop praying for the defeat of the ‘Kufaar’ | My challenge to the Imams of Islam in The Toronto Sun

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013

      Following the latest adventure by Canada's jihadi terrorists, I have
      challenged the clerics of my faith to stop asking Friday congregations
      in tax-payer funded mosques to pray to Allah for the defeat of the
      infidel 'kufaar' (Jews, Christians, Hindus etc.).

      Here is the column in The Toronto SUN.

      http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/09/stop-praying-for-defeat-of-kufaar

      Read and reflect.