Muslims seeking reformation in Geneva

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 5:10 PM

      My thoughts on what happens in Geneva every year at the session of the UNHRC.

      "As I joined a few hundred friends from Pakistan-occupied Balochistan in a protest in Geneva, I looked around for a Muslim Martin Luther — there wasn’t one on earth. I wondered how long it would take for a Muslim John Calvin to say: “The torture of a bad conscience is the hell of a living soul.”

      http://www.torontosun.com/2013/03/19/muslims-seeking-reformation-in-geneva

      Tarek