Its International Malala Day tomorrow | Nobel Peace Prize for Malala

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      Friends ,

      Tomorrow is the worldwide 'Malala Day'. Please celebrate it by sharing
      this appeal with your friends and family.

      Since Oct 12 when I started this campaign, over 90,000 people have
      signed the petition. Have you?

      Richard Dawkins and Shashi Tharoor signed the petition "Nobel Peace
      Prize for Malala " and I wanted to see if you could help by adding
      your name.

      Our goal is to reach 100,000 signatures tomorrow to celebrate Malala
      Day and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition
      here:

      http://www.change.org/petitions/nobel-peace-prize-for-malala?share_id=QXlutWNiPI

      Tarek
      -