Rimsha Masih: Please sign this petition

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2012

      Please sign this petition specifically addressed to religious parties in Pakistan, Imran Khan included, to repeal Pakistan's blasphemy laws.

      I am aware cynics will say this does not matter, but if we can get 10,000 to sign, we will then pressure various Pakistani embassies to report back at the backlash Islamabad will face from overseas citizens and their host countries.

      Cheers,