See the Ability in Disability

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011

      See the Ability in Disability

      Send eCards

      About Canadian Paraplegic Association Ontario »
      About Our Awareness Campaign »

      Canadian Paraplegic Association Ontario

      A message from Tarek Fatah tarek.fatah@....
      These individuals have all sustained a spinal cord injury, but lead lives full of adventure!

      They inspire me about the will to overcome any obstacle and enjoy life.

      Canadian Paraplegic Association (CPA) Ontario provides critical support as individuals journey back towards a life of independence, self-reliance and full community participation.

      Help me spread the word about the wonderful work CPA Ontario does. Help others See the Ability in Disability.

      Tarek

      Org Mission: To assist persons with spinal cord injuries and other physical disabilities to achieve independence, self-reliance and full community participation.

      Visit Our Website       |      Donate