Jonathan Kay drops a bombshell: Says 'liberal fixer' approached him in 2008 to sell the same story SUN TV aired about Layton

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      May 1, 2011

       Who leaked the Jack Layton story to SUN TV?

      While many on the left have hurled accusations that the Conservatives, had a
      hand in the leaking the tainted notes of the anonymous retired cop, I saw
      the finger prints of a typical vengeful liberal assasination plot and said so at the time.

      Now Jonathan Kay of the National Post is saying a Liberal fixer tried to

      sell him the same stuff in Oct. 2008

      Here's what Jonathan Kay, of the National Post had to say on Twitter this morning:

        • For those who care, someone tried to shop me the Layton-massage story 2 yrs ago (without docs). It was a Liberal fixer
        •  To repeat: I have no idea who leaked the Layton/massage story this time around. But, if had to *guess*, I'd say the most desperate party
        • Michael Ignatieff was *not* Lib leader when Layton story was shopped to me by Libs. They shopped it to me on Oct 12, 2008.
      And then came this final tweet from Jon Kay:

      Interestingly, the October 10 2008 Liberal Access-to-Information request includes alleged massage visits in 2003

       Read and reflect