Burka ban in Canada: The niqab is not a fashion statement; it is a fascist statement

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010
      Hello all,

      This morning, during my segment on CFRB  Radio with host Leslie Roberts, I explained why the Burka was not a fashion statement, but rather a fascist statement.

      Here is the clip along with the Toronto Sun story that shows a majority of Canadians supporting a ban on the burka.

      http://www.TarekFatah.com

      "The Burka is to the female face what graffiti is to the Taj Mahal"
      - Abu Natasha