Koffler Centre's Annual Book Fair invites me to headline the event alongside David Grossman and Anna Porter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010

      This year's Koffler Centre Book Fair on October 23-31, 2010 will feature me alongside such eminent writers as Israeli peace activist and German Peace Prize Winning author David Grossman and award-winning author Anna Porter. I am humbled by my inclusion as one of the three authors chosen to headline the event. David Grossman is one of Israel’s greatest writers and a proponent of peace with the Palestinians while Hungarian-born author Anna Porter, one of the Canada’s most distinguished writers, will discuss her new book The Ghosts of Europe.

      I have been invited to speak on what the fair describes as "his provocative new book 'The Jew is not my Enemy: Unveiling the Myths that Fuel Muslim Anti-Semitism,' [where] Fatah argues that anti-Semitism in the Muslim world contradicts the essence of the Islamic spirit, and offers suggestions to eliminate the agonizing friction between Jewish and Muslim communities."  Hope to see you all in October.

      Cheers,