"Chasing a MIrage" named one of "20 Most Influential Books"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Eid Mubarik and Happy Rosh Hashanah,

      Just thought I should share with all of you the good news I received this morning. Embassy, Canada's Foreign Policy newsweekly has named my book Chasing a Mirage as one of 20 books that have "entered into the public consciousness and influenced political debate in Canada."

      Here is the link to the story: