CBC documentary on the role of Sikh extremists in Canadian politics

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hi,

      Lastnight, CBC TV ran a full-length documentary on the role of Sikh extremists in Canadian politics.

      If you missed this film by Terry Miliewski, you can view it on-line. Here it is:

      Cheers,

      "Morality is doing what is right, regardless what we are told.
      Religious dogma is doing what we are told, no matter what is right."
      - Elka Enola