RE: [MusicTranscribers] MusicRak.Com

  • proginoskes@msn.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      Some search engine. I tried Fourteenth Floor, Saqqara Dogs, and Curved Air,
      and I didn't get any matches. Sure, the first two might have been obscure,
      but Curved Air had Stewart Copeland as their drummer at one point (and he
      moved on to drum for The Police.)

      -- Christopher Heckman

      P.S. Tried Klaatu. Zip.

    • Steve Keating
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
        I'm assuming this is a new website that needs to be "populated." No hit
        on "Paul McCartney," "Beethoven," "Clay Aiken," or "guitar" either.
        (Never thought I'd put "Beethoven" and "Clay Aiken" in the same
        sentence.)

        Probably a little premature in rolling it out...

        Steve K

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
          Wow, I can do much better with Google or Yahoo. THis one doesnt even
          take wild cards.