Re: [MusicOfTheStars] Marian McPartland Turns 90 In Grand Jazz Style

  • Philip Livingston
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2008
      I love this woman! "McPartland's Piano Jazz," is one of the best music radio programs because of the questions she asks and the way she get's musicians to say things that they never said in public. She's a master and proves it by getting them to play something and many times playing along. I really think it is great for people to be celebrated now instead of waiting until their gone forever.
      Thanks for the MUSIC HIT!!!