Hello everyone from Claude Fernando pianist and music researcher in Sri lanka

  • claudidesilva
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2007
      Hello everybody
      Thanks for accepting me into your group
      Its great to know you all
      Im a senior pianist in Colombo Sri lanka, and performs a repertoire of
      7000 off songs mostly of the vintage period
      I mean 20's, 30's
      Specially the lost pop favourites which many hear with delight
      I also teach music, and if you like to get a list of the more popular
      songs I play tell me and I will email one to you
      You can tell me what I've missed and about your favourites.
      Bye and good luck
      Claude