Eddie Hubbard

  • Louis Rugani
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Thanks to Ron Smolen for passing this along. Ron's band played for our last WLIP dance, on Valentine's Day of 2003 at the Kenosha Ramada Inn .

      =Lou=

      It saddens us to inform you, his friends and listeners, Eddie Hubbard passed
      away Monday 3/26/2007.
      Eddie and his wife Lill were in a car accident the prior week. Lill survived
      the accident and is recuperating with family members. His loving family
      surrounded Eddie at the time of his passing. Eddie Hubbard was a radio
      announcer most of his life.
      Starting his career in Baltimore Maryland then moving to Chicago where he
      was with WIND/ WGN/FM100/WJJD for many years. Eventually moving to the
      Dallas/Fort Worth, Eddie joined ABC Radio Satellite Music Network.
      Eddie was loved by millions and will be extremely missed.

      A private memorial was held. In lieu of sending flowers, donate to your
      favorite charity in Eddie Hubbard's name.

      Mortgage refinance is hot 1) Rates near 30-yr lows 2) Good credit get
      intro-rate 4.625%*
      https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5f&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=743