passing of Mike Rapchak

  • x779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006

      From: Azsalo@...
      Sent: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:42:46 -0800
      To: lou@...
      Subject: passing of Mike Rapchak

      Good morning Lou,
                I am a listener of Wlip and certainly enjoy the programming. My wife and I really enjoy your Music of the Star's program. You do an outstanding service to listeners who enjoy the great music and your narrations. I had been a devoted listener of WGN's late Saturday nite's radio great music from personalities such as Franklin McCormick, Mike Rapchak and Floyd
      Brown. I haven't heard that enjoyable music for many years until we began listening to Wlip 6 or 7 years ago heard Music of the Stars. Lou, your synonymous with that group and it's a pleasure to just sit back and remember the great music from the big bands and performers.
      Thanks and keep the Music of the Star's going
      Roy Kemppainen
      Round Lake Beach