21st Anniversary today! But the party's postponed ...

  • LouRugani
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 4:29 AM
      Happy Anniversary to all of us! Hey, we'd planned that Year 21 get-together for this day, but it's been reset by station management for Sunday August 4, 2013 and on that day it'll be a grander event. Apologies for the short notice ... there were some staffing conflicts, and even an equipment shortage. But we're set for August 4, and we'd like to do something outside the studio that day. There's plenty of room outdoors, as WLIP is in a park-like setting.