Re: Rap "music" and the Grammys.

  • Philip Livingston
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2012
      "Lose Yourself" by Eminem, is a great rap song. It is positive, a traditional "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" kind of message, mixed in rythmn changes with a catchy pulse. I really dislike everything else I have heard from him. This song, however, is a gem.

      Also, Eminem went to bat for Chrysler (followed, oddly, by Clint Eastwood) has claimed to boost Chrysler sales. I would never buy one because of the way they shiested Kenosha. Eminem isn't horrible. The mysogny sucks. He's an angry rich kid.
       Philip Livingston
      Curlew, Washington