Welcome Haunted October

  • Blue
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      Lou,
      Once again,a great show! Enjoyed all the music, and the special songs for the 50th anniversary of The Andy Griffith Show, what a great part of our television history and humor in our lives!
      Especially enjoyed the music from " Spellbound".
      Thanks for the "Unsolved Mysteries" segment about " Resurrection Mary" of Chicago's North side, "Mary" has been such an elusive spirit of Archer Road for so long, with her many legendary rides, in hopes of finding her way, home.