SPRING SONGS - MUSIC OF THE STARS

  • Carol S
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Lou,
      Sundays Spring Music, What a wonderful Variety of music.
      As Always, Carol

      Ev'ry time we say goodbye I die a little
      Ev'ry time we say goodbye I wonder why a little
      Why the gods above me who must be in the know
      Think so little of me they allow you to go

      When you're near there's such an air of spring about it
      I can hear a lark somewhere waiting to sing about it
      There's no love song finer
      But how strange the change from major to minor
      Ev'ry time we say goodbye