Another Great Show Music of The Stars. Great Love Songs 3-21-2010

  • Carol S
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2010
      Mr. Rugani,

      You did it again. More Great Music. Your program seems
      to go by too fast. Have you ever thought about recording
      a marathon?( Music of The Stars) In our Dreams.

      You give your listeners a Beautiful Morning. Even when
      the clouds are out and it seems gloomy.

      Keep Our Dreams Alive!

      Music of The Stars is like a fine painting, put a frame
      around the music, take it where you want to , hang it
      where you want, but we will always have it in our minds.

      Thank You for so many Memories of Beautiful Music.

      As Always, Carol (I know I will never forget)