St. Patty's Day - Early?

  • Blue
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2010
      I'm ready for Spring, aren't you? The happy sounds of "the music o' the green" is alright by me. I couldn't agree more, "Why not??" :-)
    • Blue
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010
        Winter colors white and gray, slowly start to fade away. Warming winds that dry the ground - green and new is all around. Rain may fall, but I don't care, then flowers blooming everywhere! I Listen for the birds that sing - then join the chorus - WELCOME SPRING! - C. Bitto