The Queen Of The Stardust Ballroom

  • Blue
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2010
      Thanks for the music from " The Queen Of The Stardust Ballroom" (1975) on Sunday the 7th of Feb., Lou.
      I recall seeing the made for TV version, it was a good movie, and a good story line. Great music, too.

      Your St. Valentine's Day show should be really great, It will be different to listen to a program pre-recorded from a while back.

      I enjoy many kinds of music, I guess when you grow up in a family that appreciates music, you learn to have that appreciation for music in all its forms.

      I don't care much for the newer "stuff" - mainly because its repetitive, droning, and has mostly senseless or useless lyrics. " Like a broken record". (and you wonder why it was broken.) ; )

      The Music Of The Stars showcases the kind of music that means something, that has a beginning a middle and an end. The kind of music that can be enjoyed throughout the years over because it makes sense, and is kind to your senses.

      "It has a nice beat and it's easy to dance to.." How very true.
      The Music Of The Stars is truly timeless.
      Thanks so much Lou, your program is always welcome in our home.