Jaye P. Morgan

  • Louis Rugani
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      She has a nice website and is probably better known for her comic antics today than her great singing style.
      http://www.jayepmorgan.com/
      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony
    • Blue
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
        Thanks for that. Her photo was used on facebook for "Doppleganger Week" a friends Mom always said there was a resemblance... :-/, others on facebook agreed. Will you still play some of her songs on MOTS? I happen to like her song, " That's All I Want From You". Thanks again, Lou.