As Always- A Wonderful Music of The Stars

  • Carol S
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2010
      Lou, A Wonderful & Funny Show on Music of The Stars. Do you ever run out of Music?
      I suppose that would be Dead Air! That is a joke as you know. You always do a 5 star show. I certainly enjoy and look foward to every Sunday.

      Keep Your Dreams Alive, As Always, Carol
    • Carol S
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2011
        Mr. Rugani,

        Thank you for your wonderful Torch Hour.

        A torch song is a sentimental love song, typically one in which the singer laments an unrequited or lost love, either where one party is oblivious to the existence of the other, where one party has moved on, or where a romantic affair has affected the relationship.[1][2] The term comes from the saying, "to carry a torch for someone", or to keep aflame the light of an unrequited love.

        Torch singing is more of a niche than a genre, and can stray from the traditional jazz-influenced style of singing, although the American tradition of the torch song typically relies upon the melodic structure of the blues.

        Thank You for making my Sundays enjoyable.