CANDLE LIGHT CHRISTMAS EVE WITH LOU RUGANI - YOU GET AN OSCAR FOR THIS ONE.

  • Carol S
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2009
      Mr. Rugnai,

      I was so glad to have you in my living room on
      Christmas Eve with my fire place going.
      What a fine variety of songs & poems.

      You hit the nail on the head about scrooge. I
      have to agree. Make things in life the way you
      want them, whether you are used to your old ways
      of Holiday Celebration, keeping it simple.

      Thanks to you, Wlip has a Great Broadcaster. Be Proud.
      I really enjoyed the program.

      Merry Chistmas, As Always, Carol