THANKSGIVING EXTRAVAGANZA ON THE MUSIC OF THE STARS

  • Carol S
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2009
      Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,

      Mr. Rugnai,

      Another Great Show for Thanksgiving. Job well done.
      Wlip should be very Thankful for a Great Host like you.
      Making each Sunday into a Dream with many Memories.

      Congraulations on many years with Music of The Stars.
      I am so glad to be a part of this show to sit back and
      relax. Thanks for The Memories as Bob Hope would say.

      Always Enjoyable.
      As Always, Carol

      I will be tuning in on Thursday. { Let"s count our Blessings.}