The Music of The Stars {That"s Entertainment } & Happy Birthday

  • Carol S
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2009
      Mr. Rugnai,
      Another Great Show about show tunes, movie stars.
      Everyweek is a walk down Memory Lane.
      I was not aware that there were so many songs to
      Jump & Jive to.

      Thank You for making every Sunday a real joy to
      sit back and realax to a variety of tunes.

      You are a real pro at puttting your themes together.

      As Always, Carol
      We Always Will Keep Our Dreams Alive.