Another Great Theme Of The Music of The Stars.

  • Carol S
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      Mr.Rugani,
      Thank you for another Great Entertaining Theme Show.
      Even the funny songs. The first hour of torch songs
      are my favorite.

      Waiting for next Sunday. Every week is like opening
      a new book, with many chapters. I wish you well and
      Keep Your Dreams Alive. And may you have many more
      shows to provide this wonderful music.

      As Always, Carol