Halloween Songs - The Music of The Stars

  • Carol S
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2009
      Mr.Rugani,

      I"m enjoying all the music for Halloween. Enjoyed Vincent
      Price with his readings. Loved all his movies. What a
      special voice he had. In his personal life he was nothing
      like you heard in the movies or readings. he had a very scary
      voice that fit so many characters.

      One more show to go, next Sunday. But my favortie is the
      closing theme.

      Thank you for broadcasting an amazing show every Sunday.

      As Always, Carol