Soupy Sales: Farewell to the Pieman - TIME

  • Louis Rugani
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2009
      Soupy made several albums and we have them. We'll feature them on the Music of the Stars soon.
      http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1931947,00.html?xid=rss-topstories
      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony
    • Blue
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2009
        Waht would Thanksgiving be without the pie? ; )