Pianist Arthur Ferrante Dies

  • Blue
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2009
      Famed pianist Arthur Ferrante of the duo Ferrante and Teicher, The Twin Grands" has died at the age of 88.
      Ferrante and Teicher famous for movie scores including "Lawrence Of Arabia", "Cleopatra", "The Apartment" and "Midnight Cowboy".

      Their music was incredible, playing twin grand pianos in over 5,000 concerts since the 1950's.
    • Blue
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2009
        Thanks so much for playing their wonderful musical score from " The Apartment" today, and more...
        I was one of the lucky 1400 in our favorite auditorim, great memories!