Music Of The Stars - New York City a Wondeful Program

  • Carol S
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2009
      Mr. Rugani,

      I loved your show on Music of The Stars about New York
      I taped it, and can"t wait until next Sunday. Great theme
      songs. Loved Judy Garland. Mom loved the show also, being that
      she came from the Bronx, she still has relatives there.

      You do such a wonderful job, and grace the airways with your
      very sriking radio voice. You set the mood and begin the journey
      to take your listeners to another part of an erra.

      Thank you for making this a part of my life. I treasure
      every Sunday, a time to relax to a place where I would like
      to explore. So peacful. How could anybody resist with you as a
      Host.

      As Always, Carol Lynn