New James Melton Blog

  • Louis Rugani
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Marjorie M. Nutt
      Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 1:08 PM
      Subject: New James Melton Blog

      I have started a James Melton blog!

      http://jamesmeltonmusicalcareerantiquecars.blogspot.com/

      All of you have contacted me at some point with news and views of my father. Now
      I want to share with you some of the information I have gathered over the years.

      I'm beginning with a car story since I am most often asked "What ever happened
      to the cars?" But I will try to balance my blog posts between my father's music
      and his antique automobiles.

      I have a folder of "spare parts" that for one reason or another didn't make it
      into my book manuscript--still good stuff worth sharing. I've got archives, and
      photos, and occasionally current information about where to find James Melton
      memorabilia. I plan to update the blog weekly.

      My hope is to reignite interest (yours and my own) in the James Melton Project.

      Do please post comments on my blog, or e-mail me directly.

      Cheers!
      Margo Melton Nutt