Re: Sacramentan buys old 45s, finds they were his Mom's.

  • the_blue_fox2006
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
      Fate is a many splendored thing...

      Isn't that a wonderful story?? How often I wish I could find the old 78's my family kept in a similar RCA record cabinet. Some were red vinyl, some black.
      Al Jolson, Frank Sinatra, Gene Autry.. even Fred Astaire and show tunes among others.
      Also in the family collection were waltzes and marching tunes...
      As for this man from Sacramento, who may have been a sceptic..there is a reason for everything, his Mom is listening with him, I am sure.