  • Carol Strempler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2009

        I enjoy both programs.  I don"t watch much TV. anymore..  I love all the Old Music played on The Music of The Stars.  Good Host, Who could ask for anything more,

        Bringing back old memories for young and old.  What goes around, comes around, and is repeated over the years.

        Thank you Mr. Rugani for making Sundays a trip down memory lane.

                     {Keep Those Dreams Alive now and forever}

        As Always,  Carol