Music of The Stars - Host { Lou Rugani} Takes You Back In Time.

  • cstrempler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 7:21 AM
      WHY I LISTEN TO LOU RUGANI

      REMEMBERING KENOSHA
      AND
      MUSIC OF THE STARS

      When I listen to Remembering Kenosha, I learn history.

      Topics and People who I never heard of.

      The more I hear about them I feel like I had known them.

      It may be an addiction to tune into 1050 WLIP.

      But what an addiction; it's a natural High.

      Lou Rugani has a Great Presentation with his words.

      Once you meet Lou Rugani you have a Friend for Life.

      Remembering things that are etched in the minds of People that have grown up with the Memories.

      That's why it's called Remembering Kenosha.

      Music of the Stars is a Masterpiece collection of an era that will always have a place in someone's heart.

      The mystical magic of Old Band sounds.

      For young and old. A story or song that rings a bell.

      You step into a different world and when you hear
      your Special Song, you go back in time.

      Maybe where you were, or who you were with.

      A time to step away to enjoy your favorite songs.

      Like Bob Hope said: Thanks for The Memories

      Thank you, Lou Rugani

      As Always, Carol Strempler

      July 17, 2008

      Wlip should be very proud of you. You treat all your callers with Respect.

      As Always, A Wlip Fan - Carol