Re: Endless Time

  • the_blue_fox2006
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2009
      Still not finding anything over there to the left of the screen that says "files" on this page, sorry Lou.
      There is a "files" option to the left on The Remembering Kenosha site, but not on this one.

      It's not that I can't find the poem, Its just easier to cut and paste if I know where it's stored...I stored it here.