Flag Day - June 14, 2009

  • the_blue_fox2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14 7:58 AM
      Lou,
      Thanks so much for playing that clip of Red Skelton and his version of "The Pledge Of Alegience".
      I haven't heard that since I was a little girl. It's so moving.
      How true the words in that piece. That was great. So was Red Skelton, God rest his soul.

      Thanks as well for playing The Mary D. Bradford choir and orchestra.

      Once again, a great show!!!
      - Cindy