Good Man, Mr.Goodman

  • the_blue_fox2006
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 9:09 AM
      What a great celebration for what would be Benny Goodman's 100th Birthday!!!

      I think he would have been proud, Lou.
      If any music ever made people want to get up and dance, that was the stuff. His band had all of the greats. So he said if not for music, he might have been a gangster?? Well, he sure knew how to make a mob go crazy!!

      "Sing,Sing,Sing(with a swing)" is one of my most favorite songs, and nothing compares to the original by Mr. Benny Goodman.