Mother's Day

  • the_blue_fox2006
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      Once again, Great show!!
      Songs were heard for every Mom I could ever think of, including my own.
      Thanks so much Lou, for the wedding anniversary song for my Husband Dan and I,
      " I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time".
      The comedy bits were great, too.. looking forward to next week as always! Nothing like a hot cup of coffee on any Sunday Morning with a nice slice of "The Music of The Stars" to go with it.