From Vyto Kapocius:

  • mrcooby
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2009
      Lou
      Thought that this might fit your Mother's Day Music of the Stars format.  Found it as an anonymous piece in a flyer we received in the driveway of our Florida place.  (We're flying back to Wisconsin Thursday).  Vyto

      Guardian Angels

                      Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. The child asked God, "How am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"

                      God replied, "Among the many angels, I chose one for you.  Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you. "

                      The child further inquired,  "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile and be happy."

                      God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will smile for ou every day.  You will feel your angel's love and be very happy."

                      Again the child asked, "And how am I going to able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"

                      God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."

            "I've heard that on Earth there are bad men. Who will protect me?"

            God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life."

                      "But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."

      God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about me, even though I will always be next to you."

       At that moment there was much peace in heaven, but voices could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, "God, please tell me my angel's name."

               God said, "Her name is not important.  You will simply call her Mom."