Endless Time

  • Louis Rugani
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2009
      It's in our Files, first entry, Cindy.

      Lou

      -----Original Message-----
      From: the_blue_fox2006
      Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 8:03 AM
      To: MusicOfTheStars@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MusicOfTheStars] Endless Time

      Lou,
      I am still not finding the poem that was sent a while back, the one that I wrote called Endless Time. You said it was posted somewhere. How do I find it? Thanks.

    • the_blue_fox2006
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2009
        Still not finding anything over there to the left of the screen that says "files" on this page, sorry Lou.
        There is a "files" option to the left on The Remembering Kenosha site, but not on this one.

        It's not that I can't find the poem, Its just easier to cut and paste if I know where it's stored...I stored it here.